Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"I call shotgun, you can play your R&B tunes."

"The fellowship time, it always comes a little too soon." Kings of Leon, "I Want You"

Hello children.

I'm currently very much diggin' me some Kings of Leon, Only By the Night. Which, I am extremely happy to report is my unborn, half human, half superhero nephew, Eli's favorite band. Hahaha! Becca tells me that every time she plays their music he goes crazy like he's dancing about in her belly. I'm so proud. hahaha!

Aaaaaand next: Yesterday at work (Sunday), my check card was stolen from my pocketbook while I was at work. Yeah... The snatcher spent about $52 at a gas station when the VISA Fraud caught it and sent an automated call to me alerting me. When I checked my purse and saw that it was missing, my heart dropped into my stomach and I felt ill... I'm very grateful that it was caught when it was at $52 and not more. Very, very blessed and grateful. Card officially cancelled.

I'm hoping to get a new cell phone tomorrow, well, by the time this is posted it will technically be today that I go. Not sure what I'm going to get just yet; depends on what sort of deal I can get...

Any-who. I'm going to go to bed now. My third wind is officially dwindling down to never more. So, peace out, homies!

The End.

1 comment:

John Pender said...

I always love a new cell phone! :)
My card number got stolen when I signed up for Etsy. Whoever it was went online and ordered a bunch of airsoft guns and bought two pairs of shoes from Nike.
At least the credit card company covered it.