Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Let's go to sleep with clearer heads..."

"and hearts to big to fit our beds..." --Ingrid Michaelson, "Turn to Stone"


Hello children!


First off. My two new favorite pictures:



Second following. Music you should totally go and check out if you haven't already.
1. Matthew Mayfield, The Fire EP
2. Ingrid Michaelson, Be OK and Girls and Boys
3. Joshua Radin, Simple Times
4. Erin McCarley, Love, Save the Empty
5. Missy Higgins, On A Clear Night
6. Kanye West, 808s & Heartbreak (I was shocked I liked this one, 'cause I don't like him, really; it's really good.)
7. Lisa Hannigan, Sea Sew
8. EISLEY, Combinations and Room Noises
9. The Decemberists, The Hazards of Love
10. Radiohead, In Rainbows
11. Matt Nathanson, Some Mad Hope
12. The Myriad, With Arrows, With Poise
13. Priscilla Ahn, A Good Day
14. Ray LaMontagne, Trouble, Till the Sun Turns Black and Gossip In the Grain
15. Ryan Baxley, Bedtime Stories & Fairytales, This Hour of Loneliness, and EP4FREE

That's all I'm listing for now. I'm tired and shall post more at a later time and date.

Peace out, homies.

The End.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the first one. :)

Virginia said...

Hey girly! Since you have fabulous taste in music & I tend to like the same things as you do, have you thought about making a playlist over at Project Playlist where peeps like me could listen? I would love to be able to have one of yours to listen to from time to time! :) (Especially bc I know it would introduce me to new music).

Just a thought!!!