Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"We were watching a Lifetime movie..."

"...and that's never a good idea."


Hello children!

I'm completely loving and enjoying this nugget of a blog called Children of the 90's. Please, please click over and experience it, especially if you're a 90's child. (P.s., click on the blog's name to find the link)

Also, I am officially a fan of Skittle Crazy Cores. Comes in an orange package. Sooooo tasty. Go out and try some. You won't be sorry. If you are sorry, then you are sorry. Sorry. That's just how it is, kids.

P.s., Not sure if I mentioned this before, but I'm officially Twitter-ized. I bit the bullet and fell prey to the movement. Yes. Yes I did. username: idigmusicians

Peacin' out.

The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I twitterized myself too. Think I might follow you.