Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Love is the triumph..."

"of imagination over intelligence." ~H. L. Mencken


Hello children!

It's picture time!

I finished my first quilt...finally! Hahaha! It's a baby quilt for my niece, Aidyn. Yay! We also had our first proper SNOW DAY this past Sunday. What? Snow Day? In the South? Yes. Yes we did. Hahaha! I'm talkin' I got to go out and actually play/build things in this snow. I know, right...

Here are a few pics, the rest can be seen on my flickr account (clickr on the word flickr).


Um...so I didn't upload my Snow Day pics. I'll work on that. Sorry kiddies.

Wait for it. Wait for it. Wait....

A'ight. Peacin' out.

The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you're old enough to remember the blizzard that rolled through in '93. We were living up on top of the ridge between Homewood and Vestavia at the time and got 3 1/2 feet of snow.