Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Go to the Great Owl, Mrs. Brisby."

"Go to him."


Hello children!

I am L-O-V-Ein' this ever so loverly Spring-like weather. Hopefully it won't get too terribly cold again before the weather settles into this stated permanently...for, like, a month..., and then it gets hot as a monkey's booty until the end of October. Boo that. I like to enjoy my seasons... The End.

Still haven't had time to upload my Snow Day pics. I'll try and do that within the next few days.

In honour of Spring, I'm watching The Secret of Nimh. Kickin' it childhood-style. hahaha!

I think I cleaned out our local Thrift Store for Baby-sitters Club books. Insert sad face emoticon. Anyone feel the need to contribute to my collection? Feel free to... Just sayin', if you happen to come across any and they're at a dirt-cheap price...send 'em my way..., if you see fit to doing so... hahaha! But seriously. The End.

Well, I'm gonna peace out now. I've been in this oddly productive mood lately and I'm really enjoying it! hahaha! I've been going through stuff in my room cleaning and cleaning out. Spring really is coming about, huh... hahaha! Anyway.

Peace out homies!

The End.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinda hard to believe we had 6" of snow and 20 degree temps on Monday and Saturday it was in the 70's and I got sunburned.

Sadako said...

This weather is super weird.

Also am obsessed with collecting BSC books and blogging about them. Afraid I don't have any to give up (my precious!!!!!!!!!!!) but I've had good luck buying them used on amazon.com

Oh yeah, I love your blog's title.