Thursday, February 26, 2009

"You cannot depend on your eyes..."

"when your imagination is out of focus." -Mark Twain (A Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur's Court)

Hello children!

I just added 18, count 'em, 18 (Okay, you can't really count them because you can't visibly see them, so I'm not sure why I said that. It should have been more like, "I repeat". Oh well...) more Baby-Sitter's Club books to my collection/library/whatever. Who's excited? I'm excited. This kid right here.

I will be trying to acquire more within the next day or so.

I place on acquiring more each week.

P.s., I'm ready for Summer nights. Not Olivia Newton John/John Travolta "Those Summer Nights", but Summer nights in general where you hang out with your friends and have fun and chill making memories.

The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's your snide remark for the day. :p