Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pattertwig: "We could collect nuts!"

Reepicheep: "Oh yes, and then we can throw them at the Telmarines. Shut up!"

Hello children!

I'm in a Narnia mood. Hahaha! I'm currently reading Prince Caspian and also watching the movie (not literally at the same time as you should properly assume). I need to find the last three books of the Chronicles in the same binding of the first four I have. Hmm, good luck with that, eh? Hahaha! Every time I go into the bookstores they never have Voyage of the Dawn Treader in the binding I'm looking for.

So, here's my confession of the post. Dear Diary, I'm so relieved to find out that the guys who play Prince Caspian and Peter Pevensie are in fact 21+. I feel less likely to go to jail for thinking them attractive. Hahaha! The End.

Yes, I did just say that.

Moving on.

Mom and I went to the Thrift Store the other day. Oh happy times, indeed. I racked up on six books, three picture frames and an owl figurine. The books include Welcome To The Monkey House, Kurt Vonnegut; A Wrinkle In Time, Madeline L'Engle; Under The Tuscan Sun, Frances Mayer (in really, really good condition); A Million Little Pieces, James Frey (also nice condition); One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest, Ken Kesey (decent condition); and some book I've never heard of called O Ye Jigs & Juleps, by someone-I-don't-know-or-remember-and-can't-read-her-name-from-where-I'm-sitting-and-I-don't-want-to-get-up-to-check (I've read bits of it already and it looks like a collection of funny short stories for children and adults of all ages).

Alright then. I am on the sleepy side of awake and need to be up for work in the morning kiddies.

Peace out.

The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to go hit up the used bookstore on Friday.