Monday, January 26, 2009

"No one is useless in this world..."

"who lightens the burdens of another." --Charles Dickens

Hello children!

It very much frustrates me that I cannot engage myself in reading multiple books at one time and follow along intently to each. Insert frustrated emoticon. I am in a very big reading mood right now and am only capable of reading one book at a time. That, my dear friends, is a sad day. I'm not a speedy reader either (if not allowed to sit and read without interruptions/obligations/what have you). Hence the frustration(s). Hahaha....insert defeated sigh.

Oh well. Moving on.

I have the first picture of many that shall and will be taken over this year! Who's excited? I'm excited! You in the back. Are you excited sir? Oh, excuse me. Are you excited...ma'am? You are? Sweet! On to the picture!

This is Lawrence. Lawrence the Lizard. Lawrence
 lives in a small vase of fake flowers in the foyer of our home. He's been living there for 3+ months now. The other day Mom accidently knocked him out of his "home" when she was trying to show him to a friend. I was able to get him to climb onto my hand where he then proceeded to take a lil' nappy-nap on my wrist. No lie. I finally got him to climb back into the flowers where he continued his nappy-nap and I was then able to snap a few pictures of him. He let me too. I think I may have gotten on his nerves a bit with my camera shutter clicking ever so loudly whilst he tried to sleep. My apologies, little guy. So, anyway. Meet Lawrence.

Cutting this a bit short. Sorry kiddos. I'm very much on the sleepy side of awake and should have been in the bed taking care of that problem a good bit ago.

Peace out homies.

The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lawrence is awesome!