Saturday, November 22, 2008

"There'll be no more talking to Whooooooos..."

"who are not."

Totally went and saw Twilight at the midnight showing at 12:01am Thursday evening/Friday morning. Yes, yes I did. Enjoyed it except for the fact that the theater I was in was packed full of girls of the 16-18 years of age and five guys. That's a lie. There were probably eight guys in our theater, five of them straight. Two of those five were with girlfriends. Not sure what the other three straight guys were doing in there. Hahaha!

Anyway... That's all for this postiage. I'm tired beyond all tiredness from work tonight. Peacin' out to pass out.

The End.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So was it a good flick or what?

i dig musicians said...

It was, yes. Hahaha! Apparently I forgot to mention that detail. I need to see it a few more times to get a better opinion of it.