Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"Why am I such a misfit?"

"I am not such a nitwit..."

Hello children!

I seem to have forgotten to say what my opinion of Twilight was last post. Hahaha! Oopsy Daisies! My apologies...

I did like the movie. It was good. There were definitely some oober-cheesy parts in the movie, but there really was no way around that; you knew it was coming when reading the book. I do need to watch it a few more times to have a better grasp of my definite opinion on the film in relation to the book...if that makes any sense... /:| hmm...

Any-who. I finally found our dvd of the stop-animation of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Hooray! Happy times are here again...

Speaking of work. (And the random award goes to....) I sort of got a promotion at work (Kirkland's Home). Starting next week -- the first full week of holiday craziness -- I will begin training for management. How crazy is THAT?! Hahaha! (Answer: very.)

P.s., Am I the only one who has noticed that the Santa in the Rudolph movie is prejudice? Yeah, he totally is. Jerk. Of course he wants him for his sleigh team when its very profitable to him and his reputation. Total jerk. (Double P.s., When the storm of storms hits, the eskimos that are blown over/out of their igloo...totally look like little aliens. Hahaha!) Just an observation. I'm not hatin' on the Santa man, just think its funny. Hahaha!

The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. That's one of those things from my childhood that I just can't let go of. Stop animation and the claymation version.
Congrats on the promotion!