Monday, November 17, 2008

"Now when I caught myself I had to stop myself"

"I'm saying something that I should have never thought of you..."

Hello children.

The temperature outside is climbing its way down to chilly willy weather and I am L-O-V-Ein' it. Yes, yes.

Two current new music favorit-ays: Ingrid Michaelson, BE OK; and The soundtrack to the motion picture Twilight. For the Twilight cd, please, please children...listen to Rob Pattinson's "Never Think". Holy Folk Rockin' Goodness, Batman! Its awesometastic like....well, awesometasticness.

So, for the past month, almost two months, we have had a new "pet" living either on the window pane of the front door or the small fake flower arrangement that is located right by the front door. Its a tiny lizard. His name is Lawrence. I like him. He creates no problems. He is an easy-going fellow. Reiterating I like him.

Going to bed. Peace out.

The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last year I had a little green snake living in the bushes along the walkway.