Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Love is not a fight,"

"But its something worth fighting for."

Hello children! Sorry it has been, yet again, a while since my last post. Since the last post things are better. Praise God! I don't remember if I mentioned it (and I'm not going back to check, hahaha!), but the most frustrating part when things get broken when concerning God, you can't fix them. At least it is very frustrating for me because I don't like for things to be broken. I want to fix things as soon as possible. Well, you can't. You are helpless, powerless to do anything. He has to do it. You have to be still and let Him go to work. You just feel like a little kid not knowing what to do. But, that's okay. He knows what He's doing.

Speaking of God and Him knowing what He's doing... (How about that for a transition?! Hahaha!) I cannot begin to express my gratitude to Him for the blessings He has given me in the form of friends! I mean, seriously! He has blessed me with two of the greatest BFFs (yeah, I said it). These two girlies really are more than I could have asked for. I admire, adore, respect, (and more than anything) love them more than I could find ways to express. I consider them more than just my best friends, I see them as my sisters. (Icon officially tied in to post...hahaha!)

Any-who. I just felt the need to throw that in there. If someone means something to you, let them know! They probably need to hear it... (P.s., I've told them. I'm not just posting this in hopes they find out... They know.)

So, who's excited about the Olympics? This kid right here! I'm all about the Swimming and the Gymnastics. All about it. I wanted to swim for the U.S. when I was younger. Hahaha! I've never been properly trained, but am an absolute fishy when it comes to water. I love swimming. And, let's be honest..., Gymnastics is just freakin' cool. The poise, the balance, the strength...dude.

Well alright. The Men's 4x100 Meter Freestyle Relay is about to start. Go Phelps and the U.S. team! U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

The End.

P.s., The heat started before I could publish. U.S. won! AND! They beat the World Record on time! WOO HOO!

P.p.s., Following pictures are of the BFFs earlier mentioned. I have a feeling at least one of them is gonna feel the need to kick my butt for posting one of these pictures, but I'm not too concerned. Hahaha!  :)

First pic, me and Idk, my BFF, Becca; second, me and Idk, my BFF, Dana.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, those are my favorites too! I love beach volleyball too.