Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stacy: "Sherri, are you gonna be able to sing this song?"

Sherri: "We're about to find out."

Good whatever-time-of-the-day-it-is to you all! I have been editing and uploading photos to the Flickr account. So far I've only gotten through the EISLEY pics. I will work on The Myriad, The Envy Corps and Vedera at a later date (i.e., tomorrow). Below are a handful of pictures. Click on 'em, you know you want to. Enjoy.


To view the rest of them click on the following link, or copy and paste in your browser.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/idigmusicians/

Moving on...up?
So, I found another fun thing to do with the music player, AND! I'm at the desktop...so, it should be much more interesting...

Instructions: Put your iPOD, mp3 player or whatever you use to play music on shuffle. Write down the song that comes up to answer each question. Do not skip songs, even if you repeat artists! After you name the song, write yes or no for the question that follows. See how many actually make sense!

This is my favourite song right now: "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain
Is this true? Nope

This is my least favourite song right now: "Do Ya" by Jump5
Is this true? Nope. Guilty pleasure that always makes me wanna jump about and sing loudly. Hahaha!

This song makes me sad: "If I Fell" (Beatles acoustic guitar cover) by Fred Benedetti & Peter Pupping
Is this true? No, not really. It does tend to put one in a sappy sort of mood though...

This song makes me mad: "23" by Jimmy Eat World
Is this true? Nope

This song makes me happy: "So Long" by Pilotdrift
Is this true? Yes, but not because of the lyrics. I very much enjoy the style of their music and that's what makes me happy when I hear it.

This song ALWAYS cheers me up: "Heal Over" by K.T. Tunstall
Is this true? Nope. I hardly listen to it.

This song brings back lots of memories: "We've Only Just Begun" by Run Kid Run
Is this true? Not really. Well, that's a lie. It reminds me of sitting at the traffic light at Greenspring Ave. and driving home to the apt (when I lived there) at night after work.

This song reminds me of my crush/boyfriend: "Hanuman" by Medeski, Scofield, Martin & Wood
Is this true? Sort of...yeah. Hahaha! One of my Window-Shopping Crushes.

This song is overplayed: "Julia" by Medeski, Scofield, Martin & Wood
Is this true? Nope. I've never heard it except for after I got the cd.

This song is not played enough!: "Secret" by Maroon5
Is this true? I sort of agree...but not totally. I like that it wasn't a single because it would have been ruined had it been.

I'm sick of this song: "It's Goin' Down" by Cross Movement
Is this true? Hahaha! I've never listened to this song! It came off of one of those WOW cds, the "edgier" cd of the two...

I can't get enough of this song: "Charleston" by Dean Fields
Is this true? Not so much. I do enjoy and can't get enough of his stuff, but not this particular song...no.

Someone told me about this song: "You Didn't Know" by Renee Stahl
Is this true? No. I heard this when I worked at the B&N. It was in our In-Store play for a while.

I heard this song on my own: "All I Have To Give" by Backstreet Boys
Is this true? Hahaha! No.

I have watched the video for this song: "Santa Clause Is Coming To Town" by Jump5
Is this true? Nope.

My mom actually likes this song: "The Runaways" by Anberlin
Is this true? Heh, heh...not to my knowledge. She always asks what we're listening to when I play it. Now... If it were the Cha-Cha Slide, then I could honestly say, "yes."

All my friends LOVE this song: "Give Me Some Kind of Sign Girl" by Brenton Woods
Is this true? I have no idea. I don't know if they even know it. It's an oldies song that they'd probably know if they heard it.

I LOVE the artist/band that sings this song: "It Just Takes Some Time" by Jimmy Eat World
Is this true? Absolutely.

I don't really like many songs by the artist/band that sings this song: "Innocence" by Jeremy Camp
Is this true? Honestly, I only like a select amount of his stuff...

I can really relate to this song: "Fire" by Delirious?
Is this true? I'll have to listen to it; another one of those from that WOW cd that I've not heard.

This song has bad lyrics: "Trouble" by Ray Lamontagne
Is this true? Nope. I love the lyrics...

This song has very good lyrics: "All We Ever Needed" by Rush Of Fools
Is this true? Yes, very much so!

This song is good to dance to: "How Will I Know" by Whitney Houston
Is this true? HECK YES IT IS!!! Hahaha!

I love singing this song: "This Is What I Mean By That" by Michael Tolcher
Is this true? I don't know all the words to this song...so, yes and no.

I wouldn't want people to know I like this song: "Boondocks" by Little Big Town
Is this true? Whatever! I dig this song something fierce... Hahaha!

This song is pretty old: "She Loves You" by The Beatles
Is this true? Old as in how? Yes, by date and played out...

This song is fairly new: "Poison Oak" by Bright Eyes
Is this true? Not so much...no.

This song has been on repeat many times: "The Walk" by Hanson
Is this true? Oh, my, yes...very much so! L-O-V-E it!

I never really liked this song THAT much: "Marvelous Things" by EISLEY
Is this true? LIE! I have always loved this song. It is one of the two of their songs that made me an EISLEY fan!

How many out of 30 were actually true? Eh, about 10. I counted two half corrects as one making it 10.

Well, that's all for now kiddies. Peace out.

The End.

3 comments:

Ashley Moring said...

ok... I need a cd with Ray Lamontagne on it and Boondocks. Thanks! :)

i dig musicians said...

Hahaha!

Ashley Moring said...

I'm not kidding.