Thursday, April 17, 2008

"Bye, bye Miss Chair Model Lady..."

"As dead as a dead animal can get."

So... I am slightly on the sad side that my cds won't be in until after Joyful Noise is over with. Am I gonna get upset and stress about this? No. I slept that off. I have  a problem solver: pre-order.

Random side note:
The Hanes Wedgie Free ad with the girl from SCRUBS. Okay, do what ever self-respecting woman does when she has a wedgie in the department store, mask yourself behind the clothing rack and casually pull it out. No need for all that leg shaking or bend and snap stuff (Btw: what was that about? I've never known that method to work. I didn't even know that was a method.). Or! If you can't do that, grab an article of clothing and hit the dressing room.

Moving along...
I posted pictures of The Myriad from the concert last weekend. Flicker your way to the Flickr to check 'em out. Flickr, flickr, flickr, clicker on me.

So, tomorrow we leave! Excited!

Hungry! Going to eat!

Peace out.

The End.

No comments: