Saturday, April 12, 2008

"Scrapple."

"There's no mistake that the word 'crap' is in the middle of it."

I just absofruitly l-o-v-e watching Ace of Cakes. They are pee-your-pants funny and I want to be friends with most of the staff on that show..., primarily Mary Alice, Geoff, Anna and Katherine. Pretty much awesome-tastic. P.s., that's where my opening quote came from.

"The time has come," the Walrus said...
Well, I am official six and twenty. Eh, feels about like 25 and 24 and 23 and 22 and 21 and so on all felt like...

"to talk of other things."
One week and counting until Joyful Noise 2008 goes down. I have finally finished up with the cd and am now waiting for them to come in, which should be early this coming week. Excited am I very...

"Of shoes and ships and ceiling wax..."
Mom and I are currently avoiding the task of cleaning the extra bedroom, also known as the Junk Room. And boy howdy is it ever a junk room. It is all kinds of a horrifically nasty mess.

Well, that's all...that I can think of at this point in time.

Peace out.

The End.

P.s., OH! I got my hairs cutted. I will post pictures later.

1 comment:

Ashley Moring said...

guess what finally came in today...