Sunday, April 6, 2008

Because the world revolves around Ashley...

Here is a new post.

Hahaha! Ashley, I can hear your response as I type this...and in my head, it's humerus. The End.

The Countdown has begun...
Well, I officially have five -- well, four as of 9:30 in the morning, if you want to get really technical -- days until I turn the big six and twenty. That's four years from being thirty. I sure as heck don't feel I should be that age. I feel as though I should be turning twenty-one or twenty-two. Maybe the birth certificate is wrong... Eh, whatever.

After that...
Uh, two words: Eisley concert! Heck to the yes! Sunday, April 13th, happy (late-and-better-than-never) birthday to me! Sooooo going...

And after that...
The official number of days until Joyful Noise: 13 (12 is the magic number for when we leave to head up to Fairmont, NC). Who's excited? Oh, pick me! Pick me! I am!

Who's all excited that after tomorrow the Barefoot EP will be mixed and mastered and ready to make duplicates of and hopefully be available for purchasing needs for Joyful Noise 2008...and also for others who just want to buy one.

And after that...
Nothing else comes to mind.

I would like to say another "Thanks" to all the loverly gifts I received Saturday night. Gift cards, so getting used...tomorrow. I am all sorts of excited about my Alice print (Oh yeah!) that Ashley (and I'm guessing Ryan too) got me and the pink capo (heck yes!) that Becca and Chris got me -- ever impatiently awaiting those! Stinkin' excited. So...thanks...again.

Well, that's all. Peace out.

The End.

2 comments:

Ashley Moring said...

Yay. This cured my boredom for a moment. When I first read "Joyful Noise" I thought of THE quartet. hahahahaha Yay for Ali cds. I'm going to say Yay a lot in this post. Yay for blogs with my name in the title. The world does not revolve around me right now. It is your birthday week. Next week though, my birthday week, it will revolve around me. okay.

i dig musicians said...

No, no, no, no, no! Not THE Joyful Noise, heck no! That group is not joyful AT ALL...

The End.