Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Barefoot EP is coming...FINALLY!!! Weeee!!!

legal stimulants rock!
SQUEEE!!!

I don't think I can emphasis the "FINALLY!!!" in the heading enough...

So, Bob and I went down to the church tonight and had a recording session (finally -- I have a feeling this will be the word of the day in this post. Remember Pee Wee fans, when you hear the word of the day, you scream.). P.s., Bob, or Jerry Seinfeld, as I like to call him, is my dad...for those who have to ask the question, "Who's Bob?"

Now all I need to do is move some funds in some accounts and send my music files, design for cd cover insert, and additional info for the cd via internet and wait about a week to get my mass produced cd. Woot to the woot!

P.s., I'm also gonna get some stickers made, and possibly buttons. Let's be honest who doesn't love a piece of flair?

Well, that's all. I was just excited and had to post this before going to bed.

Peace out.

The End.

2 comments:

Ashley Moring said...

You're slacking on the blogging. I'm bored, and I need something to read!

alli said...

ME! ME!! I want flair!! I'll give ya a few dollars for some hip flair!!

Love you!