Monday, March 24, 2008

"She's gonna make coats out of us."

"We gave her the slip *oomf* didn't we dad?"

I heart 101 Dalmatians. So glad I got it in me Easter Basket. The animated Disney, btw, not the live-action. I just heart it. I've watched it two or three times since yesterday evening...including the bonus features disc. I love it, I love it, I love it!

La ti da...
So, for Easter Sunday we went to my dad's sister's house (the house we normally congregate at on Christmas Day) for dinner. It was good stuff. Mom's and my contribution was making a few desserts. She made banana pudding, I made a cake. Heck to the yes I did! I took pictures of the finished product and had Mom take some of me decorating so that people would believe I actually did decorate the thing. Take that, skeptics. I haven't gotten pictures off of her camera yet, so those shall be posted at a later time. Sorry for anticipation, if any exists...

Moving forwards backwards in time...
So, Saturday we had an Easter Egg Hunt for the children at church and for the children in the community. 50 children showed up!!! How stinkin' cool is that?!? I'll tell you: Very. I took pictures of a few of the kids that I wanted pictures of. Sorry to the rest of you who did not qualify. Those, also, will be posted at a later time along with the pictures of the next event I am about to tell you.

Saturday evening I went over to the Christian house to dye eggs. So...Thomas picked out the kit that comes with those plastic holders to put liquid in to dye the eggs. Well, these things look like condoms. I'm not gonna lie. They do, they really do. Overly eggsagerated, but they do. All-in-all it was good fun. We spent the majority of the time laughing, mostly at Thomas...but that's always eggspected.

Well, gotta get up early in the a.m.

Peace out.

The End.

1 comment:

Ashley Moring said...

This makes me sad because I wasn't there to dye eggs or see the cute kids. Man! Can we dye eggs this week? Who says it has to be Easter to dye eggs?