Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"I believe the job of a best friend..."

"...is to make you laugh until you hiccup (or wet your pants)."

Ah, so true.

We have pictures! Woot to the woot people. Woot to the woot.

Alright, alright, alright...





Top to bottom, left to right:
  • Bailor. He found the "Golden Egg" that had $10 in it. "Daddy, I want a goose that lays golden eggs. I want it now!"
  • Cooper in his "Easter Helmet." Yeah, that's what he called it. Pretty much awesome.
  • Brayden and Cora Beth after collecting eggs. These kids are skraight-up hilarious!
  • Brayden, Parris and Cora Beth posing for a funny picture. Check out Cora Beth's face. How stinkin' awesome is that? Very.
  • Brayden showing me all the eggs he collected. We had a bonding moment over this picture. I'm all kinds of excited.
  • Cora Beth finally showing me all the eggs she collected. Again, we had a bonding moment as well over this picture.
  • Cooper giving me a Life Saver candy from one of his eggs. All sorts of excited 'cause the boy talked to me and let me take his picture. Selected few are allowed this opportunity. I finally qualified. Yesssss!
  • "It wooks wike a hawt." Brayden found a rock that looked like a heart. We took a picture.
Next set...



The egg condoms! Hahaha! And, yes...I did write the word 'condom' on one of the eggs prior to dipping it in the dye.

Cake, cake, cake...




Told you I made it. I wanna work for Duff at Charm City Cakes.


Well, that's all I'm posting for pictures. Gettin' sleepy.

Peace out.

The End.

P.s., How about Michael Johns and David Cook rockin' out the Idol tonight?! Oh yeah, baby...oh yeah.

1 comment:

Ashley Moring said...

Those are the cutest kids! I wish I could have been there to see CoraBeth hunt eggs. And that cake is yummy yum yum. Jason Castro... step it up. I don't want you to go home. Anyway... The cake vines were really pretty too. I'm impressed.