Monday, March 3, 2008

"Jenna! I weight 101, I've never weighed more than 100lbs.!"

Jenna: "Get out of my house."

Shameless Plug #1
So, if you haven't had the privilege of hearing the band Addison Road, might I suggest you go and do such. Seriously, go on YouTube, MySpace, iTunes, whatever and listen to them. They are really, really good. Oh, and a plus, they got some Jesus lovin' in 'em. Yeah, they do.

The lead singer of the group, Jenny Simmons, has a blogger (which the link can be found in The Geek Wagon and in this post) and I very much suggest reading it too. She's quite the humorous. 

The link is: http://jennysimmons.blogspot.com/


Shameless Plug #2
Our church has joined with about eight other churches to do the music of 3:16 -- based on the book 3:16 written by Max Lucado. We will be performing this on 3/16 (which I didn't catch that until this past Sunday...sad, I know.) at Cathedral of the Cross. Free admission for anyone interested in coming. Show starts at 6p.m. that evening. Let me say it is a definite time of worship that anyone should experience. The music definitely is contemporary in the feel (and lyrics) but has traditional roots grounding it -- best form of musical worship, in my opinion.

Anyone reading this and interested in coming, you are more than welcome! Bring your friends and family! Childcare will be provided if you need that option.


Shameless Plug #3
Watch the office. Yes, I do realize this has nothing to do with music. I also realize that this is random, but seriously...watch it. It is crazy funny...

The End.

No comments: