Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Oh! Jason Castro...how I heart you so.

First off...
Let me just say right here and now I hope Danny Noriega is voted off of Idol this week! I cannot stand him. He irritates the absolute fire out of me. The End.

Second off...
I am an absolute, skraight up Jason Castro fan! I heart his voice, his shyness (oh so adorable), his b-e-a-utiful eyes, his cool hair, his abilities to play more than one instrument, and most of all... He loves him some Jesus! Yes, yes, yes...he wins!



I'm not a too big fan of Chris Rice, but he's got some good stuff...but that's not the moral of my story on this post.

So, Jason totally redeemed himself tonight on Idol. I wasn't too terribly enthused about his performance last week, but he made it to this week with it and proved to America why they made the correct decision of keeping him on. The End.

Third off...
Who else, besides Danny Noriega, would I like to see leave this week? Let's see...

Kady Malloy: Her personality and imitations are the only thing keeping her on.
Asia'h Epperson: Annoying drama queen #1a
Ramiele Malubay: Annoying drama queen #1b
Luke Menard: His hot looks are the only thing keeping him on.
Chikezie: I don't think Idol is his thing. He could totally rock it not on Idol.
David Cook: Has this sense of arrogance that radiates off of him, very unattractive quality (and not meant just as looks unattractive).

*Yes, I realize this is more than will actually be cut, but these are my choices. So, any of these can leave this last week....

Who I would love to see win this thang? David Hernandez
Why? He wants it the most.
No, no... Wrong David. Don't you meant David Archuleta? Nope. He has some growing up to do. He wants it, and you'd think he wants it the most, but he only wants it because it's American Idol. D. Hernandez wants it because it's music and performing and he has something to prove. D. Archuleta has nothing to prover because he knows he can do this. Watch the two closely and you may see what I'm talking about. If not, sorry...can't really explain it very well. The End.

Fourth and final off...
I am watching The Secret of Nimh. Nicodemus was really quite creepy. When I was little he always creeped me out. Still does a bit. Oh, and totally had a cartoon crush on Justin. So wanted him and Ms. Frisby to hook up (still do), even though she was barely a year old widow.

Here's to hoping Danny gets kicked off!

The End.

1 comment:

Ashley Moring said...

I concur. Except I kind of like David Cook, but I wouldn't be devastated if he went home. David A. bugs me because deep down I know he's kind of cocky. Danny... GO AWAY! YOU SUCK! there I got it out. David H. isn't my favorite, but he could go either way. Jason Castro is pretty... Oh and the girls... I'm with you 100%.