Saturday, April 14, 2007

It's the End Of the World As We Know It...

Kill it!
Well...it is official. I have turned 24 and 12mo. I can "officially" have my quarter-life crisis (even though I started after my first 24th b'day)...

Honestly, I'm okay with being 25. So far...it's been okay...seeing as how it's only been two days since the blessed event. hahaha!

Today my mom and I went out and about for my birthday. We had a pretty decent day. We first went to the Wal-mart where I invested (with b'day $) in Peter Pan, Robin Hood, and Remember the Titans on dvd and Elliot Yamin's cd. Then, we headed out to the B&N at Patton Creek to pick up some books I had put on hold (The Neverending Story, Midnight In the Garden Of Good and Evil, The Tale Of Desperauex, and Pensees) and Matt Wertz cd and a documentary that I ordered (but was heavily dissappointed in after watching it!). We ate lunch at Zyng: Asian Grille (sooo good) and then walked around in the mall a bit. For dinner my parents and I ate at the Mellow Mushroom in 5 Points...mm mm (and the noise that Tom Green's parrot makes, hahaha!). We stopped by Wal-mart on our way home to get a treat for dessert and I invested in James Morrison's cd, Undiscovered (SO good!).

Well, now that I've said all this...I must get ready to leave to go back to the apt.

The End.

2 comments:

alli said...

Happy *late* Birthday, sweet friend!

I'm so glad that you arrive in this world 24 years 12 months and one day ago.

The Lord has blessed me with a great friend by giving you life on this here planet.

I love you, and I hope we can hang out soon to celebrate your b'day.

Graced said...

Happy very late birthday. I hope you are still enjoying all the fun things you were able to buy. It sounds like you had a good day with the parents.

I hope that we are able to see each other again soon. I know Alli is working on that, (even though I am making it hard by backing out on our orginal date to go camping with the family!) I hope God will open the door soon!