Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep..."

"...Because my dreams are bursting at the seams." (Owl City, "Fireflies")

Hello children!

Sorry for the lackage of updatage since last postage.

Pictures are coming! I haven't forgotten! They just aren't going to be posted at this point in time. My apologies...

This past weekend I traveled down to Roberta, GA to Camp Eunice for a youth conference called StandOut. A friend of mine was in charge of designing, putting together, executing, etc. this shindig. I volunteered to help out with music. There were about seven of us that comprised the band that played for the conference. It came together well, according to feedback, despite the fact that we only had one practice prior to the weekend that consisted of ALL band members. So, yeah. I had a blast being off work and road trippin' to do something I love. I mean, how can you not? Hahaha!

Moving on...

Well, I can't believe I'm about to say this but... Good-bye September, it's almost as if you didn't exist you came and went so fast.

Seriously?! How are we on the last day of September already? I thought the month just started! This is crazy.

I am, however, quite the excited about the Fall weather rolling in. Gloriousness! Hoodies A-hoy! The windows in the house are open. Soooooo lovin' this.

Okay, then. I have to go get ready for work. First day back in a week. Peace out, yo.

The End.

1 comment:

John Pender said...

It sure is nice! I almost had to roll the windows up and turn the heater on tonight on my way home.