Monday, August 3, 2009

"That's the funny thing about knowing you can't have something."

"It makes you desperate."

Hello children.

Sorry. It's been a few...weeks.

Goodbye July, you went by way too fast. Hello August, I hate your blistering, suck-the-life-from-you, give-me-massive-migraine-like-headaches heat.

I very, very much want to go to the beach. Even for a few days (few days = nothing less than 3). I need to go so I can properly welcome the Fall season in and not be slightly bitter. Sound odd? It's probably because it is. You're not crazy.

P.s., I've very much become a fan of Daniel Tosh. So. Stinkin'. Funny. If every you get a chance to hear or see his stand-up shows, do yourself a favor and take the opportunity. YouTube that. Now.

Okay. I'm going to go eat before my stomach starts eating away at my spine.

Peace out.

The End.

No comments: