Sunday, April 5, 2009

"How come I end up where I started? How come I end up where I went wrong?"

"Won't take my eyes off the ball again. You reel me out then you cut the string." (Radiohead, "15 Step" In Rainbows)

Helloooooo children!

Joyful Noise, Joyful Noise! Two more weeks 'till Joyful Noise! The End.

I feel the need to:
1. Watch Alice in Wonderland.
2. Watch The Little Mermaid.
3. Read Pride and Prejudice (again).
4. Read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn (again).
5. Go running (after such a long break from not running).
6. Not go to work (but that would be a very wrong decision to make during this point in time).
7. Go practice guitar.
8. Purchase and watch Oklahoma!.

Hmm...that's my random list for this postage.

Joyful Noise 2009 is almost here, kiddies! Info, info, info....
*This is the info on an event calendar on facebook.

This year's performers at Joyful Noise are (Click on name for link to music site):

The festival will also feature a gospel presentation, drams, sumo suit wrestling, and inflatable jousting! Lots of prizes will be given away, including an mp3 player and a free week of summer camp! The festival is free, concessions will be open if you would like to purchase food, and the performers will have merchandise as well. We hope to see you on Saturday, April 18th, 1:30-7:00PM.

Location: Camp Grace, 145 Grace Dr. (don't try mapquesting, we aren't in there yet), Fairmont, NC
Email: campgrace@hughes.net

Well, there it is. I finally got around to posting that info. hahaha! Are you shocked it took that long? No. Not really.

Aaaaaaaaand I'm off. Peace out!

The End.

No comments: