Saturday, April 11, 2009

"Because I knew you..."

"I have been changed for good."

Helloooooooo children!

Well. I am officially 27. As of 9:30ish, or so, this [Saturday] morning, it has been my birthday. Please, no singing of the song. I don't like the Birthday Song. Seriously. Not really sure why, just don't.

Any-who.

For my birthday, my parents and I went to see WICKED tonight. So. Absolutely. Freakin'. Fantabulously. AMAZING!!! Yes, yes I did enjoy, in case you were wondering... I'm still filled with the warm and fuzzy and giddy feelings inside from seeing it. *extreme happy sigh*

Any-what.

I did have a decent b'day..., even though I did have to work today. They let me go home early, which was rockin' of them. 

Any-when.

I also [FINALLY] found an outfit for tomorrow! Mom and I went shopping all day yesterday and I had no luck at all. More than likely pictures will be taken and they shall be [eventually] posted.

Any-where.

[I'm] [very] [much] [enjoying] [the] [usage] [of] [the] [brackets] [in] [my] [typing] [today] [.]

Any-why.

I am now trying to think of anything to type so I can finish up the usage of the 5 W's connected to the word "any".

Any-how.

Peacin' out now. Very tired from a long day.

The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think every one of my old high school girl friends from your corner of the world went to see that play.