Friday, November 7, 2008

Donna: "Excuse me, Jackie, when exactly did you lose your soul?"

Jackie: "Um, cheerleading camp."

Who's been watching their That 70's Show boxed sets? This kid right here.

P.s., I doing better than I was yesterday (and the day before), for all ye who wonder. Those who checked up on me and prayed for me, thanks! You are swell.

I'm going to Christmas Village for a little while today. Pictures will be taken of the crazy crap that people sell to stupid people for jacked-up prices (i.e., propane tanks decorated as pigs and turkeys and such).

That's all I really have for the time being. We're 'bout to go to Michael's craft store. Sweet blissful joy right there. Love me some craft stores.

Peace out homies.

The End.

-----------------------Edit--------------------------------

I just found this awesometastic new International Trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Excited? Yes. Yes, very.

1 comment: