Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"So glide away and so be healed and promise not to promise anymore"

"And if you come around again then I will take, then I will take the chain from off the door."


Hello children! I've put more cruise pics up... Happy? Yes, very. Go check out the ol' flickr for more pic-a-roos. The End.





Hmm... What else, what else?

Oh! New music update!

So, I've mentioned Joshua Radin in previous posts, yeah? Yeah. Got check out his song (via You Tube, iTunes, what have you) "Lovely Tonight." Oh. My. I do believe I have found my official First Dance song for my wedding...that God only knows when will happen (seing as I am single and not looking for any prospects). A few more I highly recommend you peepholes to go and checks out are Ingrid Michaelson's "The Chain" and Priscilla Ahn's "Dream" (oh so magically deliciously wonderfabulous). The End.

We wrapped up our Discerning the Voice of God study last night. Slightly sad because I very much enjoyed and gleaned so much from it. But! There are other studies out there that will and can be just as, if not more, beneficial to my spiritual needs. The End.

Oh! Not sure if I mentioned this is any past postageness, but I have a new job. I am working part time at our Kirkland's Home store. I'm enjoying it. I, along with a few others at work, were interviewed (follow-up interviews, really) for possible management possitions (two available coming in November). Excited. Not sure if that is what I need to do yet. Still praying about the decesion that needs to be made regarding the position. The End.

So, anyway. I need to go get ready for church tonight. Choir practice awaits. We're working on Christmas music for, well, Christmas, obviously... hahaha...yeah. So, peace out homies.

The End.

No comments: