Monday, October 6, 2008

"I'll help him toss you, dog."

"I owe you a good kick in the gut."

Hello children! I am lovin', I repeat, lovin' the Twilight series. I mean, lovin'! I'm still reading Breaking Dawn and actually wrapping it up, and I'll just go on and tell you that this is the funniest one of the four. I've been, litterally, laughing out loud while reading this one. I did not expect that nugget of joy...

Anyway. I was looking through my pictures and playing around with effects and such and thought, "Hmm, I wonder if I can make it look like a vampire?" Yes, I really am that dorkish (if you hadn't already gathered as much from previous posts) and this is based off of Stephenie Meyer's description. So, without further delay, my photo manipulation:



I'm still deciding which other cruise pics are going to be uploaded for display. Sorry kiddies, but I do have quite a few and within those quite-a-few I have favorites and I have to decide amongst those favorites which get to be posted. I try not to show too much favoritism, but...sometimes you just gotsta...

Well, that's gonna be it for right now. Peace out homeskillets.

The End.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're at all interested in sciency stuff, check out A Brief History of Time. I'm reading it now, excellent book.

Anonymous said...

I haven't read the twilight series yet but everyone says I should.

Betty BeadBug said...

I love the Twilight Series. I am not sure if I am excited or completely turned off by them putting it on film. As you seem to be throughly enjoying this series let me know if you want some other suggestions of good reads.

Betty BeadBug said...

.

i dig musicians said...

You definitely should read them, Amy. No doubt. I was slightly skeptic about getting into them as much as I did but, obviously, I really got into them. I haven't been able to read anything else. Hahaha!

i dig musicians said...

Oh, P.s., Jules, I could totally use some recommendations to sift through. Hecks yes!