Monday, September 1, 2008

"Of all the things about me that could frighten you,"

"you worry about my driving."

Hello children!

So, I may have used this icon before, but who really cares? Seriously... I'm using it in honor of the fact that The Nightmare Before Christmas is out on DVD! WOO HOO!!! All kinds of excitement here in this little kid's heart or hearts. The End.

So the cruise was absolutely the cruisiest. I kept a "journal" of each day. I'll post it in a few days ('cause I gotta edit some things and make sure its understandable to those few of you who will be reading it). I will also have pictures for show-and-tell as well (AND! I'm still working on the ones from Baltimore. No! I haven't forgotten...).

I finished Twilight! Sooo good! I finished it on the cruise and didn't have New Moon to follow it until after we got back home. So, now I'm reading New Moon. Eclipse needs to hurry up and come out in paperback so that I can own it as well (P.s., I'm getting them in pb and may one day get them in hardback for my library collection).

Anyway. We had my aunt and uncle and grandmother and grandfather over tonight for Labor Day. We had fajitas and such. Good eatin'.

Any...who? I'm peacin' out kiddies. I need to get my resume up to date and start sending it out.

Peace out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny you mention books. I happened to walk into a used bookstore yesterday for the first time in years.

Clay Perry said...

my wife has read them all & highly recommends them!!! i can never get past tolkien, i love them so much.