Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"I just want to light him on fire and say..."

"WHO'S BURNIN' NOW?!"

I was never so much the proud hearing that (partial) quote come out of the mouth of the person who said it... Hahaha!

So, in approximatackally five days, we're leaving for Baltimore! Woo hoo! Excited dance, excited dance!

Peace out.

The End.

P.s., I need a new book to read. Any recommendations to add to my list to choose from? So far I have 1)The Once And Future King, T.H. White and 2)I Captured The Castle, by Dodie Smith. Juuuuust checking.

3 comments:

Graced said...

Anything by T. Davis Bunn

Anonymous said...

You probably won't like any of my choices, but I did just finish reading "How to Win Friends and Influence People". Very good book.

Clay Perry said...

tolkien, always fall back on tolkien