Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"You were bored?"

"That's how this blessed event came to be?"

So, I thought I would post a very quick and very short post.

I got a second job at Smoothie Joe's (yay!). If it works out there I'll probably quit A.R.M. and just work at S.J.'s. It has a way better work atmosphere and is a lot closer to home. Hahaha! Seeing as how it is right down the street from our house. Plus! J.T. says I can play on the weekends whenever...all good. I had a few hours of training today. I'll be mostly working preparing food and not so much Smoothies. I'm okay with that...completely.

Anyway.

I love how Memorial Day weekend signifies the beginning of Summer! Technically Summer doesn't officially begin until, like, June 21st (according to the calender), but it just seems like Summer from that weekend out. I guess it is because of the massive lake trip and grill out that goes on that weekend.

Love it. L-o-v-e it.

Okay. Peace out kids.

The End. 

1 comment:

Ashley Moring said...

so... can you start bringing me smoothies to church on Wednesday nights? :) Yesssss!