Thursday, May 22, 2008

"If you just have to slap a moronic message on a maxi pad..."

"...wouldn't it make more sense to say something that's actually pertinent, like 'Put Down the Hammer' or 'Vehicular Manslaughter Is Wrong', or are you just picking on us?"


Who? Who? Who is stoked? My hand is in the air! The 2008 American Idol is.... David Cook! Wahoo!!! (P.s., I don't know why I've started using that word.) He rocks my face right off. It's funny to admit that because (if you check my earlier AI posts) I did not start off a David Cook fan. I wanted him voted off at the Top 24. Hahaha! But! He did redeem himself in my eyes, so. Here's to you Mr. Idol.

I am very much enjoying the song that he performed at the end. Whoever wrote that has some skillz.... Me = Fan. Anyway. I am really sleepy and barely making it through National Treasure 2 (but it's okay 'cause I watched it earlier when I got home from work, watching it with the 'rents).

So, leaving you tonight with David Cook and the announcement of his title and the winning song, peace out.

The End.


1 comment:

Ashley Moring said...

YAY! and yes I will be at the church picnic.