Tuesday, May 6, 2008

"Now she looks like a hobbit..."

"You know, the fat one that was in The Goonies."

So...as I am typing this I have already checked the "preview" feature and the pig isn't dancing. I think it was supposed to be an animated dancing pig and if it isn't dancing when I publish this...disappointment. I thought I would post a quick lil' post before I go to bed ('cause that's what I am about to do right now...stupid have to be at work in Hoover at 5 in the a.m. to reset ketchup, bbq sauce and marinades.) to let you know I have not abbandoned my blogging. I've actually had loads of things running through my head that I've wanted to post..., and I forget. Sorry. Work has been really crazy busy the past two weeks and I've been dead-tired.

Well, that's all for tonight. Hopefully I will make up for lacking tomorrow night. Keyword: hopefully. If not then I will try my ding dang darndest for Thursday night.

Peace out.

The End.

No comments: