Sunday, April 27, 2008

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another...

"...with no loss of enthusiasm." ~Sir Winston Churchill

Simple Pleasures #1
I love quotes. As if you couldn't already tell that by each post I make... They are so..., I don't know. Great? I have no way to describe them. They're just..., yeah. I love them.

Simple Pleasures #2
What else do I love? Gummy fruit snacks. Heck yes I do. Right now I am enjoying some Disney Princess and Finding Nemo gummies (Well, not eating them right now, but I did earlier..., and talking about them makes me want some more.).

Fun Fact #1
My mom actually found me some gummy candy mix for me to make my own. I'm excited. I need to find the perfect molds for them. P.s., I'm all about doing some Willy Wonka stuff with candies. I want to be the Willy Wonka of Harry Potter in real life and minus being a male..., as I am female. The End.

Simple Pleasures #3
I also love icons. Hahaha! They crack me up and they inspire me. For instance, the one I'm using for this post. I'm pretty sure I've used it once before, and I try not to use them more than once, but I saw this one and it spoke to me. I am so glad that God allows U-Turns. So glad. He's allowed me so many and is allowing me one now in my life. Today, in fact.

Confession Time
Some of the ladies in our church have been doing the newest Beth Moore study (The Steps one ; Psalms of Ascents one), and I've been doing the class as well. Well, as I always seem to go, I've fallen behind in my studies. Two weeks to be exact. Man..., I just absolutely get frustrated with myself because of this. I am very much enjoying the study and I've fallen behind. Not only am I irritated about that but about falling behind in my walk with God. 

One of the things that Beth Moore suggests in this particular study is getting on your face, literally on your face, before God and humbling yourself before Him. And I love that part of my time in this study. L-O-V-E it. I can't get enough of it. Well, when I am walking where I should be. It is an amazing time before Him that I've not experienced before and has changed my way of prayer. Love it.

I miss it.

That's all I have for today. Leaving you with a picture. Disregard that it is backwards.... I couldn't flip it on the Mac.

Peace out.

The End.

No comments: