Thursday, May 31, 2007

Read Previous Post Before Reading This One

Yeah, pretty much...
"A loved one is of utmost importance at this time." (My fortune cookie message after writing my post last night.)

So, I don't know what was going on around 11:45ish this morning...but, yeah.

God must have seriously sparked something in someone, or more than just one person, 'cause something clicked on inside of me. I don't want to give in to the numbness; I want to fight. Apparently at this moment in time God doesn't see fit to letting me be destructive with my life. PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!

The entire time I would sit and evaluate what was going on inside me I kept thinking, "I really don't want to do this...so why am I? If I don't want to go down this path away from God, then why am I not fighting?"

He literally smacked me in the head...out of the blue. I was watching a What Not To Wear rerun on TLC and it just hit me. I really don't want this, and I really want to fight to stay away.

So, to any and all of you who jumped on that moment to pray for me at that moment in time when God said, "Hey...I need you to do something for me. I need you to pray for Ali B." DUDE! Thank you for your obedience to Him!

The End.

P.s. and BTW: I am definitely still gonna be needing some prayers over the next who knows how long. No tellin' how long it'll take to be completely out of this pit.

2 comments:

Graced said...

You have my prayers.

alli said...

Ali, I love you. I think of you often and pray for you more than you'll ever know.

I'm fighting for you too.

I'm so thankful it "clicked."