Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Here We Go Again

Well, they aren't allowed to lead on they do...
"Misdemeanors weren't cuttin' it for me anymore."

So... Ever been afraid to find out what would happen if God let you have what you "want" (even though you know that something isn't what you really want, you're just bored).

Yeah, I'm kind of there now.

I am a bit scared of the whole what could happen to me if He let me go and just let me be destructive... And then, there is that retarded human side of me that is like, "Let's do this. Let's see how far we can go."

Yeah, that side scares me too...

As much as I'm scared, its like I don't care. Its like I want it to happen. I don't know what's going on inside of me. I'm slowly losing to the numbness of anti-fighting, again.

I want to be saved from it, but not enough...you know?

I don't know how or when this happened. I realized it the other day.

2 comments:

baloney said...

I can shake you if you want me too...

Because I sure will...
Just let me know...

Just remember... Sometimes God lets us be tested...

There is more to life, and there is more to you than trivial things such as the opportunity that has been presented. Be careful. Be wise. Be discerning. Think of consequences.

I heart you pal.
BFF

baloney said...

yeah, that doesn't read right. It should say There is more to you, and there is more to life than trivial things.. etc.

There. I fixedededed it.