Thursday, May 3, 2007

One Time Is A Tendency!

dobbie doobie doo
I have to divulge 7 random facts/habits about myself and then tag 7 more people to do the same.

Let the embarrasement begin:

1. I have to eat my M&Ms in twos...and by color (least amount first and then save the blues and reds for last).

2. The clothes hanging in my closet are arranged in ROY G. BIV order from left to right.

3. I am an absolute Harry Potter fanfic freak... hahaha! (And yes, I have written one or more...)

4. I can mimick the voices of Isma (sp?) from The Emperor's New Groove and Bobby Hill, from King of the Hill...really well.

5. If ever I eat corned beef and hash, I have to eat applesauce as well. When I was really little and attending daycare, they always served that together...

6. I am the first grandchild (including great's and great-great's) on my mother's side of the family to have graduated high school; only one to have attended and graduated from a 2-4 yr. college.

7. When I talk to myself (HEY! We ALL do it!), I speak in second person.

Now that you've finished psycho-analyzing that...I now tag: nobody. I don't even think I have seven people listed on here... hahaha!

The End.

2 comments:

Graced said...

You are very normal in a obsessive compulsive way!

Jeremy Conner said...

WOW...and I thought I was a freak! You deserve your own "B" movie with some of that stuff!

(just kidding...although that M&M thing is kind of scary...)