Thursday, October 15, 2009

"I don't know if you notice anything different."

"Its getting dark and its getting cold and the nights are getting long." (Fink, "This Is The Thing")


Hello children!

I am very, very much enjoying Fink's Distance and Time album. Seriously. Add it to your list of albums to listen to whilst winding down. Also, add it to your list of albums to listen to while riding/driving at night during the change of season where you can ride with your windows down and enjoy the evening. I do realize the latter list has a very long title, but it's a real list title.

Okay. You know those red roller ball ink pens. The ones where the pen has a window on the side of it and you can see the ink in it. Yeah, those. Unless you want to have to scrub a good, um, 4-and-one-half layers of skin off of your body, do not write on yourself with said pen. I'm just saying.

*Note to viewers: I do realize the picture should be vertical. I was too lazy to fix said problem. I'll admit that.


On a parting note, my reading addiction has cycled back to full speed ahead mode. I've read approximately 4 books within one week. This could almost be a record for me. I can't prove that, but we'll say that it may officially be if we start keeping record now.

Okay peeps. I'm peacin' out, yo.

The End.

1 comment:

John Pender said...

I use those pens at work and new little red and blue marks magically appear up and down my arms every day.