Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Did you seriously just stamp your foot?"

"I thought girls only did that in movies."

Hello children!

I have pictures from the Smoothie Joe's show last Saturday (6/13/09). So soon? Already? How'd that happen?! I know, right... A miracle.

Anyway. I may or may not post them to Flickr, so I'll post the ones I've put on MySpace on here. Enjoys!



Anyway. Those were basically a handful I deemed worthy enough to be posted on the internet. hahaha!

P.s., Enjoying Carolina Liar's album Coming To Terms. It's a good buy.

What else, what else? OH!

Super totally stoked that in a month Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince comes out. I have every intention of going to the midnight showing of this, just like the one before. hahaha! I just finished re-reading the book so I could refresh my memory before seeing it.


Well, I'm going to finish up some cleaning around the house. Peace out my homies.

The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap you posted pictures! I'm proud of you. :p