Thursday, May 28, 2009

"With eyes open wide I'm taking you in..."

"making the time mean all that I can..." -- Britt Nicole, "Say It"

Hello children!

An advance heads up: I gots a show scheduled for June 13th (Saturday). Woo hoo! Come one! Come all! If anything...get a rockin' good smoothie.

So, yeah. Make plans to come out...if making those plans are possible... No hard feelings if they are not.

Side note: I'm sorta, kinda all rained out with all this rain we've been having for what seems like the past month or two. It's doin' a number on my head a) giving me bad headaches and b) making it hard for me to wake up because it makes my brain feel like heavy, dead-weight slushy. The End.

Any-hoopla. I have to go finish getting ready for work. Thought I'd pass you a high school, 5th period Spanish class note to let you guys know about the show.

Peace out mah homies!

The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a slushie!