Saturday, March 21, 2009

"Yeah, but I was crying over something legitimate..."

"I was crying over a movie."

Hello children!

I do, I do, I do, I do have Snow Day pictures for you!...finally. Clicker over to me flickr to view all the ones I deemed worthy to post on there.

This is the view from the front yard at our house. It's just...so..., I love it! It's all white and black and slightly greyscale. hahaha! Keep in mind I live in Alabama. We don't see snow like this hardly ever. Whenever there is even a hint of a possibility of the word 'snow' being mentioned, the entire state freaks out and ravages the grocery marts. No lie. It's so embarrassing. The End.

Anyway. I chose a few other pictures from the Snow Day and uploaded them to my flickr (click on the word flickr, or this part of the sentence, to get there.).

Yep. That's about it for today's post-a-rooney. Peacin' out home-dogs, home-slices, home-fries, home-boyz, homies. Stop it...

The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's the same way here in Georgia, sadly.