Monday, November 3, 2008

"She wants to know if we're secretly dating."

"And she wants to know how you feel about me."

P.s., This post is for Ashley. Just for Ashley.

P.p.s., And then it is for all of those who have read the Twilight series and need a good laugh. Or for anyone who needs a good laugh. Well, at least I hope it gives a good laugh.

Dear Diary,

I've never felt like this about anyone before. I've finally found the perfect guy...ever! His name is Edward Cullen. When I mean perfect, I mean perfect. He's beautiful, he's a gentleman, he's thoughtful, he's just...AMAZING!
I've never been so happy! I'm on cloud 9!
But, I have to admit that although I am beyond floating in euphoria about him, I am also heartbroken because all my friends tell me that it will never happen with me and Edward because he's a fictional character. But he's not! He's real! I know with all my heart and all my being that he is real! He is...
I've tried over and over to express my feelings for him to him, but the words fail me every time. If only I could tell him, to let him know, maybe he would feel the same way and want to be with me like I want to be with him.
I don't know...

Dear Edward,

I wish I knew how to quit you...


So...there you go everyone. Enjoy.

Peace out.

The End.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Ashley Moring said...

First, work has been busy, so this is the first chance I have had to read this. Second, I am at work, so it is EXTREMELY hard for me not to die laughing. Third, always believe in fairy tales. Fourth, thank you.

Ashley Moring said...

Fifth, is there anyone who knows how to quit Edward Cullen?

i dig musicians said...

Negative. No such thing. And P.s., I started laughing when I read your Second. Hahaha!