Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Everything has its beauty..."

"but not everyone sees it." --Confucius


Hello children! As long, and I mean long, promised, I have Baltimore pics for show-and-tell. I didn't do all of them 'cause well, that'd just be on the insanity side. So, I browsed through all of them and posted the ones I liked best enough to post. Sorry kids. If you have a facebook you can see them on there, they take up 3 albums (apologies for you non-facestalkers who are getting the shaft).



To see the rest of them, visit my flickr site here. Enjoy. (P.s., click on the word here, that's where the link is hidden...)

As far as cruise pictures and journal go...that's gonna be another day-o.

P.s., Our College/Career ladies have started doing a Bible Study called Discerning the Voice of God, by Priscilla Shirer...and oh holy crow, is it ever good. I'm ba, da, ba, ba, ba lovin' it.

Okay, well. I feel the need to go take some headache medication(s) for the headache that has crept up inside my brainage. Peace out.

The End.

5 comments:

Clay Perry said...

nice work!

i dig musicians said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I see Clay has found you on my blogroll. Watch him. He's sneaky.
Nice pics! Go take a look at my last few posts. I got a new camera!

i dig musicians said...

Sneaky, eh? Like, Secret Squirrel sneaky?

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing.