Monday, April 21, 2008

"We'll see you Sunday..."

"Wait, I mean.... Nevermind. Amen."

Ah...always funny to me. Good ol' Kel.

So, I have some of my pics from this past weekend edited and up on the Flickr. Here are a few of them. Clicker your way over to see the rest here.




1. First pic is of me and Hector. Seven years later we're still throwin' up the Wal-Mart sign. Keepin' it real, yo. *We worked at the Ponderosa Bible Camp in Mentone about seven years ago together.
2. Second pic is of me and Heath "The Thunder" McNease after Joyful Noise came to an end. We were dead-tired. He had been driving (from Maryland) since after 5 that morning to get down to NC for the festival. Hector was finally crashing from putting this thing together and runnin' around making sure everything happened. I was tired from the drive the day before and and the week leading up to that weekend (finally crashing since it was finished). We all went to eat some Mmm, mmm good Chinese food a few hours after those pics were taken.

Anyway. Go check the Flickr to see more pictures of the performances and the crazy scenery we experienced on the road trip back home. I'll be posting more when I get the time to finish them.

Well, I should have been in the bed almost two hours ago. Way to go Smart Kid. Peace out.

The End.

No comments: