Friday, March 7, 2008

Ding Dong! The "girl" is GONE!

And yes, I just so totally did.

I'm not gonna lie...so glad that Danny Noriega was voted off Thursday night. So glad that Asia'h Epperson, Kady Malloy and Luke Menard were voted off as well. Next stop: Ramiele Malubay.

So, I made some new wallpapers for my phone last night... Yes, I am a dork, but hey! it's free this way. Hahaha!

the D.A.Heck yes I am!yeah, yeah!

good ol' Dwight.Uh, YEAH!second that

Along with the new wallpapers I also made some new ringtones. These include songs by Fair, A Fine Frenzy, Paramore and Hanson... Oh! and also a few sound clips from The Office! Hahaha! These include: Dwight's definition of a hero, Jim saying he misses Dwight and the main theme song to the show. Good stuff.

Well...that's about it. I'm gonna go back to releasing my inner dork and make some more wallpapers and the occasional icon.

Peace out!

The End.

No comments: