Friday, January 18, 2008

"Ugh! Who busted a grumpy?!"

"I have a few grumpies rollin' around in my tummy."

Quick-like quick update...mainly because I have a really big *SQUEE!* to share.

MY DAD GOT US WIRELESS INTERNET!!!!!

I don't know why or how it happened...but it has happened. Woot!

I was in my room toodlin' on my guitar when he knocks on the door asking where my laptop was. I asked why he was looking for it and he said he needed to hook it up to the internet. I told him I had already done so the other day and that's when he told me, "Not the DSL, the wireless."

Gobsmacked. That's what I was... I looked at him and said, "Wireless? We have wireless?!"

"We do now."

*SQUEE!*

The End.

P.s., That is how I am typing this blog right now... from my new MacBook (Christmas present I didn't think I'd get) on our new wireless.

The End, End...for real this time.

1 comment:

Ashley Moring said...

I can't believe Bob was letting y'all live life without the wonderfulness of wireless internet! You can never go back...