Friday, October 12, 2007

"When did we become adults?"

Sooo adorable...
"...and, how do we make it stop?"

So, Monday night at the guys' flag football game, well...their second one that night, we saw a guy on the other team that looked JUST LIKE George O'Malley from Grey's! It was a-maze-ing. We kept trying to get a picture of him, but alas...we were foiled.

Oh well.

So, Becca tagged me on that whole Anagram Your Middle Name thingy... (Is that the right word? Anagram? Sounds like a test you have to have done...) So, you're supposed to come up with a word for each letter that describes you or your life at this point in time.

Anyway. My middle name is Broek, so...here we go.

B -- Bespectacled. I need to get my eyes checked so I can get new contacts and hopefully a new pair of glasses.

R -- Random. We're just gonna leave this one alone...

O -- Only child. Alas, I am an only child. So lonely, so very lonely... I am convinced I was a twin but that my mom had that whole Disappearing Twin Syndrome during the first month she was prego and aborted one. But, that's another story that she thinks I'm crazy for thinking... P.s., I think it was a boy too.

E -- Energetic. For some reason I will randomly get these winds of energy to dance about, jump about, run about, etc... I have absolutely no idea where it comes from.

K -- Kinetic: 1. of or resulting from motion 2. energetic or dynamic.

And that's that. So, now, I choose...hmm... Ashley M., Virginia T., and by some random chance Abby C.

The End.

1 comment:

Graced said...

I'm glad to see you back. I missed out on quite a few posts, but I am caught up now. I loved the song! I am very encouraged by your journey into desire! I still know God has a great plan for you!